What is Bunzz?
Bunzz is a browser-integrated DApp development platform and functions like Firebase but for DApps development, being a Blockchain Backend as a Service (BC BaaS) that lets developers create DApps without coding but combining smart contracts by selecting Modules and after that integrating them to a front-end using any third party libraries to interact with smart contracts deployed from Bunzz, such as
- ... and more.
Also if you want to interact with a deployed contract directly, you can use the Bunzz InteractionUI. The platform allows users to complete the entire process from D'App configuration to deployment using only a graphical user interface (GUI), thus greatly reducing the cost of learning blockchain and smart contracts to build a D'App.
Bunzz provides an environment where you can use the main functions required for DApps, as well as smart contracts that have been compiled and security audited in advance. In addition to development, deployment to the blockchain can be done from Bunzz, making it highly convenient for developers of Web3 services. Bunzz simplifies the development of smart contracts that require advanced knowledge, allowing developers to focus more on value-added work.
- The use of standardized smart contract modules prevents the reinvention of the wheel and significantly reduces the time and man-hours from idea conception to launch (e.g., ERC20 generation, NFT Mint, and marketplace building can be developed with just a click).
- Smart contracts are audited on the Bunzz side. No need to worry about security.
- D'App can be built with zero technical understanding of solidity or blockchain, so even beginners can launch Web3-related services.
- Deployable on major EVM-compatible chains (Polygon, Avalanche, Caduceus, Arbitrum, BSC, Astar, etc.) as well as Ethereum (including Testnets)
- Multiple smart contract modules can be linked together to build a multifunctional D'App (e.g., NFT Mint module and Marketplace module can be combined to develop a Mint-enabled NFT marketplace)
- Linkage with existing external smart contracts (enabling a composable D'App development environment).
- Smart contract developers can publish their own contract modules from the Bunzz repository feature and monetize them. Introduction of Bunzz modules (some excerpts)
- Combination of NFT generation module + NFT marketplace function module (Compatible with ERC721 and ERC1155. (Original contract)
- NFT generation module that can be minted into IPFS (compatible with ERC721 and ERC1155. (Original contract)
- ERC20 generation module
- Combination of ERC20 generation module and ICO module
- Vesting function module (function to lock tokens for a certain period of time)
- Staking function module (function to distribute interest according to the amount of tokens deposited)
- Escrow function module (a function that locks tokens for a certain period of time until a freelance service is completed and then distributes funds to the agent)
- And many others. You can explore all of them here
Happy hacking! ✌