Running a V1 Node
We support running a full node on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
- 8 cores of CPU and 16 gigabytes of memory (RAM).
- fixed size hard disk, 2TB or elastic volumes, 2TB.
- install docker
- install docker compose-plugin
The default node data directory(./node-data) is in the same directory as the docker-compose.yml file. Mount a new host folder, replace the path ./node-data in docker-compose.yml with the new directory.
- Build docker image locally(optional)
- Run node(If the docker image does not exist, pull the image from Docker Hub automaticlly.)
- Stop the full node
- Download the node data archive file(recommend).
- Note that this process may take several hours due to the size of the blockchain.
If you change the default data directory for node, replace the path "./node-data" with your new directory. or run the command in the same directory as the docker-compose.yml file. You maybe need to wait about serval minutes, and then the node will sync blocks and generate committed logs.
Sometimes a node can get stuck. You can restart the node by finding the docker container name by doing
And then copying the name (in our case the name was cmp_mainnet_node and doing: